|Job title:||All Nursing Jobs in Sydney & NSW|
|Salary||Casual: $28-$60 per hour. FT: $64,000 to $107,000.|
- Freedom to choose when and how much you want to work
- Attractive Agency Pay Rates
- Positions Available all over Sydney and NSW
- Decide your work-life balance by letting us know how much and when YOU want to work.
- Enjoy the extra money with attractive agency pay rates
- Have confidence you’re being offered the best available shifts by working with a long-standing and well-established nursing agency
- Block Bookings available if you are looking for a steady and consistent workload
- Have the opportunity to further your career by training and working in specialised fields
- Extensive training and development opportunities to advance your nursing career
- A strong support base with our friendly and experienced admin staff providing you with assistance
- Great referral bonuses available
- Travel reimbursement and free accommodation available for some rural areas
Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
- Intensive Care
- Mental Health
- General Medical-Surgical
- Mental Health
- Full-time Base salary of $64,000 to $110,000 depending on experience and area of specialty. (Only RN & RM in Sydney)
- Casual Base hourly pay rate of $28-$60 depending on qualification, experience and area of specialty. Part-Time or Full-Time equivalent hours available.
- For full position descriptions, locations and requirements please visit https://www.nursing-agency.com.au/jobs
- Minimum 1-year recent clinical experience*
- Work rights in Australia
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Current Criminal Record Check (can easily be applied for)
- Current Working with Children Check (can easily be applied for)
- Full immunisation history
- Great communication skills
- Great organisational skills
- Ability to work well independently or in a team
- Commitment to quality patient care
- A resume to send with your application
- For a full list of specific job requirements please select the job you would like to apply for at https://www.nursing-agency.com.au/jobs.
How to Apply
- Select “Apply"
Network Nursing Agency – Who we are
Established in 1997 – Network Nursing Agency specialises in supplying Registered Nurses to General Wards, Intensive Care Units, Mental Health, Theatres, Aged Care, and Palliative Care to Private and Public Hospital. We also offer Nurses, AINs, and Carers to Hospitals, Aged Care Homes and Private Clients in their homes. Network Nursing Agency is one of the largest suppliers of facilitators to Universities throughout Australia.
Network Nursing Agency promotes a respectful and supportive environment for all our staff. We recognise our amazing staff have helped us become the successful nursing agency we are today. NNA consistently works towards maintaining a culture of inclusiveness that encourages and supports all people to achieve their best. We believe having a diversity of office staff and nurses contributes to us providing the best quality care for all patients in every healthcare setting.
If you would like to learn more about Network Nursing Agency, we encourage you to visit our website, https://www.nursing-agency.com.au/.
Get similar jobs like these by email