|Job title:||Clinical Educator|
|Salary||Competitive hourly rate plus superannuation|
We are currently seeking experienced Registered Nurses to deliver nursing programs and support our students along their learning journey. This position will ideally suit experienced Preceptors, Clinical Nurse Educators, Clinical Facilitators or Clinical Nurse Specialists who are passionate about nursing and developing other nurses clinical skills.
Responsibilities will include
- Deliver structured, flexible and relevant training sessions to assist all learners to achieve their learning goals, facilitating the development of critical thinking and problem solving
- Support our students meet their learning goals
- Facilitate the Student Experience whilst on clinical placement
- Identify students with special learning requirements and develop an individualised learning plan to meet their needs
- Provide formative and summative feedback to students to facilitate their professional and educational growth and development
- Document and monitor students’ progress
To be successful in this position you will be a qualified Registered Nurse with experience in education . You are a self-motivated individual who is passionate about both Nursing and Education and can effectively deliver both theory and practical training.
You will possess the following:
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Extensive experience within an acute clinical setting
- Current experience in teaching nursing at the bedside and in the classroom
- Highly developed communication skills both verbal and written
- A team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Current and clear National Police Check
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current driver’s license and reliable transport
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is highly desirable
What we offer
- Opportunity for huge career growth and development as the business expands nationally
- Make your own work schedule; course and course work can be scheduled around other employment
- Possibility of work travel to deliver courses nationally
- Competitive hourly rate plus superannuation
If you have the skills, experience and drive to be successful in the position we encourage you to upload your resume along with a covering letter detailing your suitability.
For a confidential discussion please contact Jacqui, RTO Manager on 0401 604 230.
Please note: Previous applicants need not apply.