|Job title:||Customer Engagement Manager Position|
|Contact name:||Joanne Kernot|
At NNA Direct support service we are currently seeking an experienced, exciting customer focused individual to grow our brand and champion our supports and services to help us support more people.
This is an exciting role where you will be given the responsibility for establishing and identifying Customers that would benefit from NNA supports and services. You will actively seek opportunities to engage with and market to potential customers.
You will need to have a passion for our purpose combined with demonstrated business development / engagement achievements.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Previous sales experience and an organised approach to work.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships.
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong sales/business development experience with the ability to on-board customers and convert leads into customers
- Solid relationship management skills to establish and grow external networks
- The ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team to achieve success
- The ability to multitask, problem-solve, prioritise, delegate, and support system developments and processes
- Excellent communication skills - able to communicate effectively and articulately in writing, when speaking and across multiple mediums, adjusting your communication to the style or support needs of our customers
- Strong customer focus in all tasks and activities, even while at times under pressure
- Whilst infrequent the ability to work outside of hours will be required
- High levels of professionalism, confidentiality, and discretion
- Approaches tasks with a positive attitude
- Self-motivated and demonstrates initiative
- Ability to think creatively and develop innovative solutions to problems
- The ability to work within a collaborative team environment
- Knowledge of NDIS systems and processes and sector experience would be considered an advantage
Get similar jobs like these by email