|Job title:||Endorsed Enrolled Nurse|
|Salary||Casual: $29-$31 per hour|
- Freedom to choose when and how much you want to work
- Attractive Agency Pay Rates - Paid Weekly
- Positions available all over Sydney
- Decide your work-life balance by letting us know how much and when YOU want to work.
- Enjoy the extra money with attractive agency pay rates
- Have confidence you’re being offered the best available shifts by working with a long-standing and well-established nursing agency
- Block Bookings available if you are looking for a steady and consistent workload
- Have the opportunity to further your career by training and working in specialised fields
- Extensive training and development opportunities to advance your nursing career
- A strong support base with our friendly and experienced admin staff providing you with assistance
- Great referral bonuses available
- Casual Base hourly pay rate of $29-$31 depending on experience and area of specialty. Part-Time or Full-Time equivalent hours available.
Provide quality nursing care to patients in collaboration with other health professionals.
- Plan and evaluate patient care in consultation with the health care team
- Maintain accurate patient records
- Assist patients with daily living such as meals, mobility and hygiene
- Monitor, record and report symptoms or changes in patient’s conditions
- Assist in emergencies as required
- Advocate for the patient
- Report to a registered nurse or nursing unit manager
- Provide physical and emotional support to patients and their families
- Administer medication and treatments to patients
- Observe for reactions or side effects
- Provide education to families and patients
- Discharge and admit patients
- Work in consultation with other health care members
- Minimum 1-year recent clinical experience*
- Work rights in Australia
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Current Criminal Record Check (can easily be applied for)
- Current Working with Children Check (can easily be applied for)
- Full immunisation history
- Great Interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work well independently or in a team
- Commitment to quality patient care
- A resume to send with your application
- Camperdown, 2050
- Campsie, 2194
- Merrylands, 2160
- Select “Apply"
Network Nursing Agency – Who we are
Established in 1997 – Network Nursing Agency specialises in supplying Registered Nurses to General Wards, Intensive Care Units, Mental Health, Theatres, Aged Care, and Palliative Care to Private and Public Hospital. We also offer Nurses, AINs, and Carers to Hospitals, Aged Care Homes and Private Clients in their homes. Network Nursing Agency is one of the largest suppliers of facilitators to Universities throughout Australia.
Network Nursing Agency promotes a respectful and supportive environment for all our staff. We recognise our amazing staff have helped us become the successful nursing agency we are today. NNA consistently works towards maintaining a culture of inclusiveness that encourages and supports all people to achieve their best. We believe having a diversity of office staff and nurses contributes to us providing the best quality care for all patients in every healthcare setting.
If you would like to learn more about Network Nursing Agency, we encourage you to visit our website, https://www.nursing-agency.com.au/.
Additional Keywords: EEN
Get similar jobs like these by email