|Job title:||Registered Nurse - Paediatrics (Community NDIS)|
|Salary||Casual: $55-$70 per hour|
- Immediate Start
- Attractive Agency Pay Rates - Paid Weekly
- Full time hours available
- Decide your work-life balance by letting us know how much and when YOU want to work.
- Enjoy the extra money with attractive agency pay rates
- Have confidence you’re being offered the best available shifts by working with a long-standing and well-established nursing agency
- Block Bookings available if you are looking for a steady and consistent workload
- Have the opportunity to further your career by training and working in specialised fields
- Extensive training and development opportunities to advance your nursing career
- A strong support base with our friendly and experienced admin staff providing you with assistance
- Great referral bonuses available
- Casual Base hourly pay rate of $55 - $70 depending on experience and area of specialty. Part-Time or Full-Time equivalent hours available.
Provide direct clinical care to children, from infants to adolescents, while working with their families to deliver the best possible outcome for the child.
- Treat children of all ages from infants until adolescents
- Assess the child’s needs and provide acute and ongoing care
- Administer medication and treatments to the child
- Monitor, record and report symptoms or changes in the child’s condition
- Identify changes in the child and intervene in emergencies
- Participate in child’s pain management
- Maintain appropriate privacy and confidentiality in the nurse/child relationship
- Serve as a child advocate
- Provide Education and information to families
- Respect the child and family’s physical, social, cultural and family circumstances
- Support families dealing with a child’s illness or injury
- Evaluate child for signs and symptoms of abuse
- Effectively communicate with children
- Liaise and support the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Maintain accurate patient records
- Observe for reactions or side effects
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care for the patient
- Discharge and Admit Patients
- Supervise, coordinate and work in consultation with other health care members
- Minimum 3-year recent clinical experience
- Experience working as a Paediatric Nurse in Australia or countries with equivalent standards of nursing practice and education**
- Work rights in Australia
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Current Criminal Record Check (can easily be applied for)
- Current Working with Children Check (can easily be applied for)
- Full immunisation history
- Great communication skills with a comforting bedside manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work well independently or in a team
- Commitment to quality patient care
- A resume to send with your application
**Countries with equivalent standards of nursing practice and education may include Belgium Flanders, Canada, Chile, Hong Kong, Ireland, New Zealand, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Singapore, United Kingdom and the United States of America.
- Parramatta, 2150
- Western Sydney and surrounding areas
- North Sydney and surrounding areas
- Select “Apply"
Network Nursing Agency – Who we are
Established in 1997 – Network Nursing Agency specialises in supplying Registered Nurses to General Wards, Intensive Care Units, Mental Health, Theatres, Aged Care, and Palliative Care to Private and Public Hospital. We also offer Nurses, AINs, and Carers to Hospitals, Aged Care Homes and Private Clients in their homes. Network Nursing Agency is one of the largest suppliers of facilitators to Universities throughout Australia.
Network Nursing Agency promotes a respectful and supportive environment for all our staff. We recognise our amazing staff have helped us become the successful nursing agency we are today. NNA consistently works towards maintaining a culture of inclusiveness that encourages and supports all people to achieve their best. We believe having a diversity of office staff and nurses contributes to us providing the best quality care for all patients in every healthcare setting.
If you would like to learn more about Network Nursing Agency, we encourage you to visit our website, https://www.nursing-agency.com.au/.
Additional Keywords: RN, Nurses, Staff Nurse, Staff Registered Nurse, Certified Nurse, Paeds, Pediatric, Peds, Juvenile, Kid, Minor, Teenager, Toddler, Youth, Preteen, Teen, Pubescent