|Job title:||Registered Nurse - Community Nursing (Upper North Shore)|
|Salary||Casual: $32-$60 per hour|
|Contact name:||Ellen Banks|
What we offer
- Enjoy the extra money with attractive agency pay rates
- Have confidence you’re working with a long-standing and well-established nursing agency
- Extensive training and development opportunities to advance your nursing career
- A strong support base with our friendly and experienced admin staff providing you with assistance
- Great referral bonuses available
- hourly pay rate of $30-$50 p/h depending on experience
- 25 hours per week
- Potential for a permanent part time contract
- Female only
- 25 hours p/w Monday to Friday. Ideal for school hours or someone looking for regular hours. (09:00-14:00)*
- Potential for a job share, however must be able to commit to an ongoing roster.
- Must drive and have business insurance (you may be required to take the Participant to appointments, go shopping or go on outings)
- Superior skills in English speaking and writing is essential to this role due to significant communication barriers.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms or changes in patient’s conditions
- Maintain accurate patient records
- Administer medication and treatments to patients
- Assist patients with daily living such as meals, mobility and hygiene
- Wound Management
- Observe for reactions or side effects
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care for the patient
- Provide education to families and patients
- Supervise, coordinate and work in consultation with other health care members
- Confidently manage PEG feeds and medications
- Simple household tasks e.g. assisting to change bed sheets.
What you will need
- Superior English skills in speaking and writing (Essential)
- Minimum 1 year recent clinical /aged care experience
- Experience with PEG tube management (desirable)
- Knowledge of airway management
- Work rights in Australia
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Current Criminal Record Check (can easily be applied for)
- Current Working with Children Check (can easily be applied for)
- Full immunisation history
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work well independently and autonomously
- Commitment to quality patient care
- A resume to send with your application
*If you have less than 1-year clinical experience and would like to work in the hospitals, please contact Australian Healthcare Academy on 1300 953 276 for new graduate training opportunities.
- Upper North Shore
How to apply
- Select “Apply"
- Candidates for this role will be required to undertake a phone and face to face interview.
Network Nursing Agency – Who we are
Established in 1997 – Network Nursing Agency specialises in supplying Registered Nurses to General Wards, Intensive Care Units, Mental Health, Theatres, Aged Care, and Palliative Care to Private and Public Hospital. We also offer Nurses, AINs, and Carers to Hospitals, Aged Care Homes and Private Clients in their homes. Network Nursing Agency is one of the largest suppliers of facilitators to Universities throughout Australia.
Network Nursing Agency promotes a respectful and supportive environment for all our staff. We recognise our amazing staff have helped us become the successful nursing agency we are today. NNA consistently works towards maintaining a culture of inclusiveness that encourages and supports all people to achieve their best. We believe having a diversity of office staff and nurses contributes to us providing the best quality care for all patients in every healthcare setting.
If you would like to learn more about Network Nursing Agency, we encourage you to visit our website, https://www.nursing-agency.com.au/.
Additional Keywords: RN, Nurses, Staff Nurse, Staff Registered Nurse, Certified Nurse, Public Health