|Job title:||Registered Nurse - Emergency Department (Sydney)|
|Salary||FT: $64,000 to $107,000. Casual: $32-$60 per hour|
- Freedom to choose when and how much you want to work
- Attractive Agency Pay Rates - Paid Weekly
- Positions available all over Sydney and NSW
- Decide your work-life balance by letting us know how much and when YOU want to work.
- Enjoy the extra money with attractive agency pay rates
- Have confidence you’re being offered the best available shifts by working with a long-standing and well-established nursing agency
- Block Bookings available if you are looking for a steady and consistent workload
- Have the opportunity to further your career by training and working in specialised fields
- Extensive training and development opportunities to advance your nursing career
- A strong support base with our friendly and experienced admin staff providing you with assistance
- Great referral bonuses available
- Full-time Base salary of $64,000 to $107,000 depending on experience and area of specialty.
- Casual Base hourly pay rate of $32-$60 depending on experience and area of specialty. Part-Time or Full-Time equivalent hours available.
Treat patients who require immediate medical attention for a variety of reasons when they arrive in the emergency department of a public or private hospital.
- Effectively and timely assess and triage patients
- Treat patients of all ages
- Treat symptoms in order of life-threatening priority
- Identify medical problems and refer to the appropriate medical service
- Document medical history, medication, allergies and other relevant information to the patient’s condition
- Conduct physical examinations, assessment and treatment
- Administer medication, take blood samples and insert IV’s
- Clean and bandage wounds
- Provide support and education to families and patients
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s condition
- Complete necessary paperwork
- Promote professional standards of practice and conduct
- Monitor, record and report symptoms or changes in patient’s conditions
- Observe for reactions or side effects
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care for the patient
- Discharge and Admit Patients
- Supervise, coordinate and work in consultation with other health care members
- Minimum 1-year recent clinical experience*
- Experience working as an Emergency Nurse in Australia or countries with equivalent standards of nursing practice and education**
- Work rights in Australia
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Current Criminal Record Check (can easily be applied for)
- Current Working with Children Check (can easily be applied for)
- Full immunisation history
- Great communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to assess, adapt and react quickly
- Ability to work well independently or in a team
- Commitment to high-quality patient care
- Can work well under pressure
- A resume to send with your application
**Countries with equivalent standards of nursing practice and education may include Belgium Flanders, Canada, Chile, Hong Kong, Ireland, New Zealand, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Singapore, United Kingdom and the United States of America.
- Darlinghurst, 2010
- Frenchs Forest, 2086
- Randwick, 2031
- Select “Apply"
Network Nursing Agency – Who we are
Established in 1997 – Network Nursing Agency specialises in supplying Registered Nurses to General Wards, Intensive Care Units, Mental Health, Theatres, Aged Care, and Palliative Care to Private and Public Hospital. We also offer Nurses, AINs, and Carers to Hospitals, Aged Care Homes and Private Clients in their homes. Network Nursing Agency is one of the largest suppliers of facilitators to Universities throughout Australia.
Network Nursing Agency promotes a respectful and supportive environment for all our staff. We recognise our amazing staff have helped us become the successful nursing agency we are today. NNA consistently works towards maintaining a culture of inclusiveness that encourages and supports all people to achieve their best. We believe having a diversity of office staff and nurses contributes to us providing the best quality care for all patients in every healthcare setting.
If you would like to learn more about Network Nursing Agency, we encourage you to visit our website, https://www.nursing-agency.com.au/.
Additional Keywords: RN, Nurses, Staff Nurse, Staff Registered Nurse, Certified Nurse, ED, Trauma