|Job title:||Registered Nurse - Intensive Care|
|Salary||FT: $90,000-$110,000. Casual: $50-$60 per hour|
- Intensive Care, Critical Care, High Dependency, Paediatric Intensive Care
- Freedom to choose when and how much you want to work
- Positions available all over Sydney
- Decide your work-life balance by letting us know how much and when YOU want to work.
- Enjoy the extra money with attractive agency pay rates
- Have confidence you’re being offered the best available shifts by working with a long-standing and well-established nursing agency
- Block Bookings available if you are looking for a steady and consistent workload
- Have the opportunity to further your career by training and working in specialised fields
- Extensive training and development opportunities to advance your nursing career
- A strong support base with our friendly and experienced admin staff providing you with assistance
- Great referral bonuses available
- Full-time Base salary of $90,000 to $110,000 depending on experience and area of specialty.
- Casual Base hourly pay rate of $50-$60 depending on experience and area of specialty. Part-Time or Full-Time equivalent hours available.
Provide nursing care to critically ill patients and patients with unstable health after injury, surgery or acute phases of the disease.
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s condition
- Administer medication and treatments to patients.
- Provide support during recovery
- Perform diagnostic tests
- Identify, record and report sudden or subtle changes in patient’s condition
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients and their families
- Respond to medical emergencies and alert appropriate doctors
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in ICU
- Complete necessary paperwork
- Maintain accurate patient records
- Deliver an advanced level of nursing practice
- Provide direction, education and support to other nursing staff
- Promote professional standards of practice and conduct
- Liaise and support the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Monitor, record and report symptoms or changes in patient’s conditions
- Observe for reactions or side effects
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care for the patient
- Provide Education to families and patients
- Discharge and Admit Patients
- Supervise, coordinate and work in consultation with other health care members
- Minimum 1-year recent clinical experience*
- Experience working as an Intensive Care Nurse in Australia or countries with equivalent standards of nursing practice and education**
- Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent
- Work rights in Australia
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Current Criminal Record Check (can easily be applied for)
- Current Working with Children Check (can easily be applied for)
- Full immunisation history
- Great communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work well independently or in a team
- Commitment to high-quality patient care
- Ability to work in a stressful and emotional environment
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills
- A resume to send with your application
**Countries with equivalent standards of nursing practice and education may include Belgium Flanders, Canada, Chile, Hong Kong, Ireland, New Zealand, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Singapore, United Kingdom and the United States of America.
- Blacktown, 2148
- Camperdown, 2050
- North Sydney, 2060
- Randwick, 2031
- St Leonards, 2065
- Strathfield, 2135
- Select “Apply"
Network Nursing Agency – Who we are
Established in 1997 – Network Nursing Agency specialises in supplying Registered Nurses to General Wards, Intensive Care Units, Mental Health, Theatres, Aged Care, and Palliative Care to Private and Public Hospital. We also offer Nurses, AINs, and Carers to Hospitals, Aged Care Homes and Private Clients in their homes. Network Nursing Agency is one of the largest suppliers of facilitators to Universities throughout Australia.
Network Nursing Agency promotes a respectful and supportive environment for all our staff. We recognise our amazing staff have helped us become the successful nursing agency we are today. NNA consistently works towards maintaining a culture of inclusiveness that encourages and supports all people to achieve their best. We believe having a diversity of office staff and nurses contributes to us providing the best quality care for all patients in every healthcare setting.
If you would like to learn more about Network Nursing Agency, we encourage you to visit our website, https://www.nursing-agency.com.au/.
Additional Keywords: RN, Nurses, Staff Nurse, Staff Registered Nurse, Certified Nurse, ICU, CCU, HDU, PICU