|Job title:||Registered Nurse - Medical-Surgical (Western Sydney)|
|Salary||FT: $64,000 to $107,000. Casual: $32-$60 per hour|
- Freedom to choose when and how much you want to work
- Attractive Agency Pay Rates - Paid Weekly
- Positions available all over Sydney
- Decide your work-life balance by letting us know how much and when YOU want to work.
- Enjoy the extra money with attractive agency pay rates
- Have confidence you’re being offered the best available shifts by working with a long-standing and well-established nursing agency
- Block Bookings available if you are looking for a steady and consistent workload
- Have the opportunity to further your career by training and working in specialised fields
- Extensive training and development opportunities to advance your nursing career
- A strong support base with our friendly and experienced admin staff providing you with assistance
- Great referral bonuses available
- Full-time Base salary of $64,000 to $107,000 depending on experience and area of specialty.
- Casual Base hourly pay rate of $32-$60 depending on experience and area of specialty. Part-Time or Full-Time equivalent hours available.
Provide fundamental treatment and care to patients with injuries and illness in medical and surgical hospital environments.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms or changes in patient’s conditions
- Maintain accurate patient records
- Administer medication and treatments to patients
- Observe for reactions or side effects
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care for the patient
- Provide education to families and patients
- Discharge and admit patients
- Supervise, coordinate and work in consultation with other health care members
- Minimum 1-year recent clinical experience in Australia*
- Work rights in Australia (Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen)
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Current Criminal Record Check (can easily be applied for)
- Current Working with Children Check (can easily be applied for)
- Full immunisation history
- Great communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work well independently or in a team
- Commitment to quality patient care
- A resume to send with your application
- Blacktown, 2148
- Westmead, 2145
- Select “Apply"
Network Nursing Agency – Who we are
Established in 1997 – Network Nursing Agency specialises in supplying Registered Nurses to General Wards, Intensive Care Units, Mental Health, Theatres, Aged Care, and Palliative Care to Private and Public Hospital. We also offer Nurses, AINs, and Carers to Hospitals, Aged Care Homes and Private Clients in their homes. Network Nursing Agency is one of the largest suppliers of facilitators to Universities throughout Australia.
Network Nursing Agency promotes a respectful and supportive environment for all our staff. We recognise our amazing staff have helped us become the successful nursing agency we are today. NNA consistently works towards maintaining a culture of inclusiveness that encourages and supports all people to achieve their best. We believe having a diversity of office staff and nurses contributes to us providing the best quality care for all patients in every healthcare setting.
If you would like to learn more about Network Nursing Agency, we encourage you to visit our website, https://www.nursing-agency.com.au/.
Additional Keywords: RN, Nurses, Staff Nurse, Staff Registered Nurse, Certified Nurse, General Registered Nurse