|Job title:||RN Postnatal NSW|
|Salary||Casual: $32-$46 per hour + relevant allowances|
- Freedom to choose when and how much you want to work
- Attractive Agency Pay Rates
- Positions available in Tamworth
- Travel reimbursement and free accommodation available for rural areas
- Decide your work-life balance by letting us know how much and when YOU want to work.
- Enjoy the extra money with attractive agency pay rates
- Have confidence you’re being offered the best available shifts by working with a long-standing and well-established nursing agency
- Block Bookings available if you are looking for a steady and consistent workload
- Have the opportunity to further your career by training and working in specialised fields
- Extensive training and development opportunities to advance your nursing career
- A strong support base with our friendly and experienced admin staff providing you with assistance
- Great referral bonuses available
- Casual Base hourly pay rate of $32-$46 + relevant allowances depending on experience and area of specialty. Part-Time or Full-Time equivalent hours available.
Care for newborns and their mothers after birth has taken place.
- Closely monitor, record and report symptoms or changes in newborn and mothers conditions
- Be alert to any signs or symptoms of birth complications
- Provide information and education to families on how to care for their newborn during and after their stay
- Explain and demonstrate breastfeeding techniques
- Support the mother in caring for the newborn
- Discuss the family’s plan for when the newborn goes home
- Attend to the physical, mental and emotional health of the newborn and mother
- Check caesarian incisions if required
- Maintain accurate patient records
- Administer medication and treatments to infants
- Observe for reactions or side effects
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care for the patient
- Discharge and admit infants
- Supervise, coordinate and work in consultation with other health care members
- Minimum 1-year recent clinical experience*
- Desirable: experience in post-natal, special care nursery or paediatrics
- Work rights in Australia
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Current Criminal Record Check (can easily be applied for)
- Current Working with Children Check (can easily be applied for)
- Full immunisation history
- Ability to work in an intense, concentrated environment
- Calm and cool-headed with a positive attitude
- Good leadership skills
- Strong observational skills
- Great communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Compassionate and caring for patients
- Ability to work well independently or in a team
- Commitment to quality patient care
- A resume to send with your application
- Tamworth, 2340
- Select “Apply"
Network Nursing Agency – Who we are
Established in 1997 – Network Nursing Agency specialises in supplying Registered Nurses to General Wards, Intensive Care Units, Mental Health, Theatres, Aged Care, and Palliative Care to Private and Public Hospital. We also offer Nurses, AINs, and Carers to Hospitals, Aged Care Homes and Private Clients in their homes. Network Nursing Agency is one of the largest suppliers of facilitators to Universities throughout Australia.
Network Nursing Agency promotes a respectful and supportive environment for all our staff. We recognise our amazing staff have helped us become the successful nursing agency we are today. NNA consistently works towards maintaining a culture of inclusiveness that encourages and supports all people to achieve their best. We believe having a diversity of office staff and nurses contributes to us providing the best quality care for all patients in every healthcare setting.
If you would like to learn more about Network Nursing Agency, we encourage you to visit our website, https://www.nursing-agency.com.au/.
Additional Keywords: Midwifery, Midwives, RM, RN, Certified Nurse-Midwife, CNM, Certified Nurse, Baby, Babies, Staff Nurse, Staff Registered Nurse, Nurses